Sunday, February 26, 2012

SO Inspirational!

This just blew me away! My Mother-In-Law shared this video with us & I think it's so profound, everyone should watch this. We watched this together as a family, it is so inspiring.
For those of you who may not know: the name Emmanuel means "God is with us"
I encourage you to share this with others in your life. It shows me just how the Human Spirit can triumph & overcome anything!
A BIG thank-you to Emmanuel & his Family, this is AMAZING!

2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities (weaknesses), in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake:for when I am weak, then am I strong.

PS. Thank-you God you AMAZE & ASTOUND me at every turn!
Love: Tanya

3 comments:

  1. now i am a sobbing mess!!
    thanks so much for sharing this...I am going to show it to the kids in the morning.
    hope you guys had a good weekend!
    I also hope that we can get our hands on one of williams guys...i think anthony would really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bawled my eyes out watching this video! & Tyson once again asked me "why are you crying Mommy?" & yet again what was my response?... "why aren't you crying???!"
    I will have William make Anthony some "guys" He would LOVE to share his creations with Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was really lovely, inspirational...thanks for posting it!! Love you and the Brown Bunch:-)

      Delete