Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Favorite Things!

This week I thought that I would share another wonderful website that is fun & easy to use. Its called snapfish & it is delightful! It is online scrapbooking. You upload your pics in seconds & then (similar to Smilebox) you arrange them into a book of your choice...write some cutesy stuff & voila you have yourself a beautiful keepsake! It is super user friendly and safe to use. I made three Mother's Day books in thirty minutes & they were delivered to my door within a week...but the nicest thing of all about them is that they are inexpensive! If you ever get a chance to check them out I'm telling you that you will not regret it. If you have some user friendly websites for scrapbooking & other cool crafty ideas please feel free to share with us in the comments box, I would love to hear from you!

PS. Thank-you God for cool crafty ideas...people are just so clever!
Love: Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment