Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivational Mondays...I Will

 Alright. So. Here is my motivation to not completely suck this week...I will remember that I am a beautiful creation of our Creator. I will remember that when I am walking; eating; driving; talking...etc. too quickly I will SLOW down!  I will remember that I am good enough today. I will remember that I am worthy of love. I will remember that others are too. I will take a slow walk in nature. I will listen. I will. How encouraging is it to know that we have our free will? I will remember how gracious our God is. I will remember to be thankful. I will talk to myself with love & kindness. I will forgive myself when I mess up. I will forgive others too. I will surrender to the beauty & the ugliness of this chaotic world. I did not create it. I will create my own space. I will work on my own heart. I will find peace. I will.

With much love, moving forward.

PS. Thank-you God for today.
Love: Tanya

2 comments:

  1. this is very motivational tanya...we all have these horrible negative thoughts. Thanks for the reminder that with free will, gratitude and forgiveness (especially towards ourselves) that we CAN DO THIS!!!!! I really love the honesty of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for always motivating me to continue! xo

    ReplyDelete