Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Very Busy Weekend in Pictures...

WOW...These were off the hook ridiculous!

Enjoying a snuggle with my little "Party Girl" at a Bridal Shower

Taking the time out of his busy day to slow down & read to a youngster

Planting a Cranberry Bush for little old me!

Bahama Mama's For the Mama's

Kicked back & Relaxed!

"Grills Dig Me"

Refreshing the gardens...

My little men hard at work...

Watering the flowers...

& being quite adorable while doing so

Getting our hands dirty...
Thank-you for all of your efforts to make the Women in your lives feel honored & loved this weekend. Each of you touched my heart & made me feel special. I felt truly blessed to have spent my time with all of you. The work that my Husband did this weekend to honor me was incredible! & having our boys help out turning gardens to wish me a happy mother's day...
What precious men I have in my life. God is good...Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!

PS. Thank-you Lord for Mothers. All Mother's everywhere & a BIG Thank-you for Husbands & children & blessings &...
Love: Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment