Monday, April 15, 2013

Motivational Monday....

#Spirituality 

This is me Tanya (the helpless little kitten) This is Him (Jesus) extending His hand of Grace to pull me out of the rut that I have been in for quite some time now. This is what Grace looks like. It's reaching out, putting yourself in harms way to save another, no matter the cost. This Grace was extended to me when I found Salvation in Him. This same Grace is extended when I become lost, overwhelmed and confused. I'm gonna grab that Grace, not let it go in vain and hold on to it with every ounce of hope & faith I can possibly muster up. I will take the hand of the one who paid it all. I will TRUST & BELIEVE that EVERYTHING in my life is going to work out according to His will & purposes for my life. Thank-you Lord for always meeting me when I need you the most. It CANNOT be done alone, this is why the "thorn in my flesh" exists, it is a constant reminder of why I NEED a SAVIOR.
Love FOREVER,
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment