Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rise and Shine


         I think that this is what we look like to God. We are this unique. We are this special. We are this beautiful. We are this precious. We are this sacred. God is ALWAYS working on our hearts, shaping them into His likeness.

This is what I opened my Bible to this morning;

Lamentations 3:22

Remember my affliction
and my wanderings,
the wormwood and the gall!
My soul continually remembers it
and is bowed down within me.
But this I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:

The steadfast love of the LORD
never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion,"
says my soul,
therefore I will hope in him."

The LORD is good to those who
wait for him,
to the soul who seeks him.
It is good that one should
wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.

Rise and shine this morning friends, God is with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment