Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gratitude Day 9:)

I have been feeling very heavy hearted this week:( but I am truly thankful for my roots of faith:)


If you too are feeling that the scales have tipped and life is overwhelming you in all the wrong ways, bring yourself back to what reminds you of peace & happiness. Perhaps it's reading a good book, or relaxing with a nice cup of tea? Perhaps taking a walk in nature, or just snuggling up on the couch with a warm blanket & your favourite tv show? For me the peace & comfort of God's love is what carries me through my troubled times. Always remember friends that no matter what you are facing in your life there is always a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. Bring yourself back into the light when you've made some time for yourself to sit quietly in the dark:)

Blessings & love!

No comments:

Post a Comment