Friday, June 13, 2014

Okay So I'm A Certifiable Lying Nutcase!


Remember how I declared that I would snap a picture & write a few words everyday about what I am most thankful for? For 365 whole entire days? Seriously, what's the matter with me?! Remember when I was juicing & vowed to eat 90% macrobiotic???!!! Okay so clearly I am a certifiable lying nutcase! I can't manage to consistently do anything for 365 days straight. I will say this though, no matter what crazy declarations that I make & ultimately fail at one thing that hasn't changed & will always remain is my deep love for The Lord! I can & will vow that I love Jesus more than anything in this world. I am thankful that His constant love & comfort have & will continue to follow me in what ever direction life takes me. I am so very thankful for my growing relationship with Christ, it's the one constant in my life that I can say with certainty will never change.

You wanna know something else?...
He forgives me for being a certifiable lying nutcase! ;)

Do you know Him?  

No comments:

Post a Comment